While there are people who love to cook and prepare for Christmas and New Years dinners, there are others who definitely prefer to delegate this responsibility to others. For this reason, we present the options that both kitchens have prepared for their guests.
Mansa’s kitchen is receiving orders for its home delivery menu throughout the month of December. The options are designed for variety and include two side dishes.
The order for Christmas and New Years must be made 48 hours in advance by calling 6837-3118. The restaurant will have regular service and hours both on Christmas Eve and New Years.
The Buenaventura Golf & Beach Resort
The hotel is preparing two events with varied gastronomic proposals to satisfy the palates of all its guests. Both proposals will be Buffet style with a wide selection of starters, main dishes and desserts.
On New Year’s Eve there will be Live Music during dinner and a dance night at the Al Fresco terrace from 10 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. It includes party favors, a glass of sparkling wine and midnight grapes.
Buffet Restaurante Criollo
Christmas Eve Menu
Buffet Criollo Restaurant
Adults $55.00 + 17%, Children between 5-12 years old $25.00 + 17%
Selection of cold appetizers
- Cheese station
- Flatbread, breadsticks and nuts
- Ceviche station
- Waldorf salad
- Bean salad with almonds
- Beet salad (from Faro)
- Mesclum with red berry dressing
- Potato salad with shrimp
- Salad bar
- Roasted turkey with gravy and cranberry sauce
- Sea bass in passion fruit sauce
- Congri rice with plantain, pork rinds and avocado
- Pumpkin soufflé
- Bacon wrapped roasted asparagus
- Fillet Wellington
- Honey smoked pork ham
- Assorted salty and sweet breads
- Christmas wreath
- Tres leches
- Mini key lime pie
- Cupcakes bar
- Mini chocolate fudge pie
New Years Eve Menu
From 7-10 p.m.
Adults $65.00 + 17%
Children between 5-12 years old $32.00 + Taxes
Selection of cold appetizers
- Shrimp cocktail in saril mayonnaise
- Mixed ceviche with olive oil
- Traditional sea bass ceviche
- Grouper tiradito
- Assorted chips
- Garden salad with fresh cranberry
- Baked ham with guava jam
- Roasted turkey topped with pistachio crust and pesto
- Grilled whole snapper and dill sauce
- Roasted vegetables with oregano and basil
- Pot tamale with turkey
- Rice with guandu, coconut and pork rinds
- Pumpkin souffle
- Plantain with cane honey
- Christmas wreath with almonds
- Rum punch made on firewood
- Crystallized fruit cake with primitive banana
- Christimas Tree with cupcakes
- Meringue crown with pistachos and raspberries
The Tai Kai and El Faro restaurants will have regular opening hours on both the 24th and 31st with their traditional menu.
And remember that Criollo will have a special breakfast on December 25th and January 1st. It will be a good opportunity to meet and greet us on this date.
We look forward to seeing you.